[Spice-devel] 答复: Re: 答复: Re: hi,everyone. anyone do spice client on mac os x?

Marc-André Lureau mlureau at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 08:00:36 PST 2012

Hi

> I think Marc-Andre wanted / already uses git-bz (Owen Taylor's
> extension
> iirc) but maybe it's not contradictory. Can it be setup so bug email
> still goes to the mailing list? can someone using mailing list to
> review
> a patch and reply with inline comments, like we do so far, interact
> with
> someone using gerrit?

I know gerrit review could be made with inline reply. However, you lose a bit of the functionnality that makes it worth it (contextual diff, diff of diff etc..).

The main concern I have with using gerrit is that it will be one more thing to watch / to use.

Since we already use bugzilla for bug reports, it's much easier to use it for patches too. With splinter & git bz, you have very good integration already (although not as good as gerrit).

Bugzilla comments/patches can be subscribed to receive by mail.