[Spice-devel] Remote access for a physical machine

Mellado García, Oscar (FA) omellado at navantia.es
Mon Jan 23 23:56:55 PST 2012

Hi, good morning. First, excuse for my English if I have any mistake.

My name is Oscar and I am the technical director of an R&D project in which we are testing several solutions for remote access to machines (PCoIP, RGS from HP... I do not know if you know these protocols.

How we are using now as Operating System, RHEL 6.0, we are checking the SPICE as a possibility.

In your main page, you proclaim that the Spice project plans to provide additional solutions, including the remote access for a physical machine. So my question are:

*       Does the current version provides this capability?
*       If not, are you thinking of do that?

Thanks you in advance...

Óscar Mellado García
Jefe Técnico I+D CATIZ
Dpto. Diseño Sistemas. FABA.

Ctra. Carraca s/n
11100. San Fernando. Cádiz (Spain)
*: +34 956 59 9915 / 689 22 75 30 (49915)
www.navantia.es<http://www.navantia.es/>

NAVANTIA
Este mensaje, y cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene informacion de caracter confidencial dirigida exclusivamente a su(s) destinatario(s) y, en su caso, sometida a secreto profesional. Queda prohibida su difusion, copia o distribucion a terceros sin la previa autorizacion escrita. Si Vd. ha recibido este mensaje por error, se ruega lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma via y proceda a su completa eliminacion.
The information in this e-mail, and in any attachments, is confidential and, if any, protected by a professional privilege, and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or distribution of this information is prohibited without the prior written consent. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete it.