[Spice-devel] Further thoughts on the write polling in the xf86_spice_xql driver

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Wed Jun 20 06:59:20 PDT 2012

> I've started a conversation on the xorg-devel mailing list[1], and I'll
> follow up directly in irc with Adam and/or Keith if I don't get any answers.

Keith very kindly put together a patch to add write block handlers for us:
  http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2012-June/031783.html

It not only lets us handler write blocks properly, but it also lets us
remove our select and tidy our code a bit (or at least I think it does :-/).

I've attached a patch, for discussion only (needs configure checks etc),
to see if this all makes sense to everyone else as well.

Other eyeballs appreciated.

Cheers,

Jeremy