[Spice-devel] Cross-device access in SPICE server

Noel Van Hook noel.van.hook at intelligraphics.com
Fri Mar 2 11:06:29 PST 2012

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or insight into a way for
a worker in the server to get access to data from the other workers?
Specifically I am looking into some optimization that would require a
worker to have access to the surfaces stored in other workers.
Is there an easy way for the worker threads to access the other
workers?  I'm referring to the worker->surfaces[] array in
red_worker.c

Thanks,
Noel

--