[Spice-devel] Spice agent for XSpice

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 01:56:28 PST 2012

Hi,

On 03/09/2012 10:49 AM, suyi wang wrote:
> Hi all:
>        I am now trying to*cross compile*  spice-gtk-0.11 on my development machine(Fedora 16 i386) for ARM11. According to the README file in spice-gtk-0.11/ ,
> the build dependencies are as follows:
> gtk3-devel spice-protocol intltool celt051-devel
> openssl-devel pulseaudio-libs-devel pixman-devel
> gobject-introspection-devel libjpeg-turbo-devel zlib-devel
> cyrus-sasl-devel gtk-doc
>
>       Now, I want to know that whether all of the dependencies need to cross compile first?

Yes.

> And the most import question is where are they?

In all the usual places, use Google. You may instead of doing cross-compilation
of everything needed from scratch look into using Fedora-17 for arm, which has
a whole bunch of them already. Note that last time I checked they were still
getting the Xorg stack up and running though. But helping them is probably
a better way to spend your time then doing everything from scratch.

>      Is there anyone have already trid to*cross compile* it?

Not that I know about.

Regards,

Hans