[Spice-devel] Can USB redirection be enabled on windows client?

Andrew Osborne andrew at intelligent-it-solutions.com
Sun Mar 18 05:48:05 PDT 2012

Hi Suyi

Fedora 16 does have support for USB redirection in Windows XP as we have a School with 45 spice clients machines using it.

You will noticed a 20-30% increase in CPU usage with spice redirection on Fedora 16, although this should be see as a sandbox.

Here are some links that will help you set this up.

http://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/11084.html

Amador who runs this site as some good instructions.

http://www.ucs.br/projetos/osdvt/index.php/Home

Kind regards

Andrew