[Spice-devel] Alternate platform exploration

Attila Sukosd attila.sukosd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:58:17 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I've also been contemplating an alternative html5/js client, and as far as
I remember, Alon proposed an extension to spice-server to actually contain
a http server to serve the content to the browser.
But it seems like a too big project to take on alone :)

Best Regards,

Attila

DTU Computing Center - www.cc.dtu.dk
attila at cc.dtu.dk, gbaras at student.dtu.dk, s070600 at student.dtu.dk