[Spice-devel] Image size of the instance VM (qcow2 format)

Charles.Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部 charles.tsai at cloudena.com
Thu May 17 00:17:18 PDT 2012

Hi Alon,

	We created a qcow2 based-image for a VM whose size is bigger when it is created. When a VM is launched, it is a instance VM image which 	refers to the based-image. Initially, the image size of instance VM is smaller than that of the based-mage. But we found the image size 	of the instance VM kept growing, when a VM ran in idle state. The image size of instance VM is supposed to remain in a 	smaller size than 	the based-image. How come it keeps growing in size? Is it a normal issue?