[Spice-devel] Image size of the instance VM (qcow2 format)

Charles.Tsai-蔡清海-研究發展部 charles.tsai at cloudena.com
Sun May 20 23:01:05 PDT 2012

Hi Alon,

Do you have any idea about this issue? We doubt this issue is caused by the Windows swap file(virtual memory) that Windows OS pages the memory contents to it during the run-time. However, we did disable the swap file setting from Windows. The image size of the instance VM still keeps growing. Can you tell us what area we need to study so as to attack this issue if you know it? Thanks.