[Spice-devel] spice-guest-tools-0.2 and Windows 2008 R2

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:37:08 PST 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Erik Lotspeich <erik at lotspeich.org> wrote:

> On 11/29/2012 09:45 AM, Alon Levy wrote:
> > The QXL driver doesn't support windows 8. There is ongoing work to
> > fix this, but it's a long way off.
>
> Well that makes sense. Thanks for the update.
>
> Regards
>
> Erik

In Windows 2008R2 I installed the driver, but it has an exclamation point
and this message:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for
this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a
file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious
software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

I don't know if it's working properly or not.

Best regards,
Cristian