[Spice-devel] create spice proxy use spice console to server in web browser

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Sun Aug 4 06:35:46 PDT 2013

Hello. I want to provide for users console to server like vnc, does it
possible now via websocket and html5 compatible browser?

Another question - if i want to hide my real virtual servers and
providefor users single point to enter to their consoles.
For example users authorized and after that i known to that server i
need to proxy clients. Where i can find needed docs to create this
app? Proxy is that tcp proxy or http?

Thanks for all answers.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,