[Spice-devel] spice-gtk debugging

songtianyi songtianyi630 at 163.com
Tue Aug 6 05:58:56 PDT 2013

Thanks for your reply , it's very helpful :)
I mainly interested in the data compression part of spice, but if we wanna do some improvments, we must know well about the whole architecture right?
spice-gtk source code is not very difficult, i am on it now. With your suggestion, i wll try  playback channel afther that :)