[Spice-devel] VM pools and libgovirt

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:14:52 PST 2013

Hi Christophe,

I have another patch for you to consider. This one removes some duplicated
code by creating and using a utility function to ovirt-utils.c. I also
switched out the two G_MAXUINT's in OvirtVmPool for G_MAXUINT32's.

We can make use of it any time an integer attribute needs to be parsed.
Maybe it should be in the OvirtResource class, but I'll leave that for you
to decide. Also, feel free to change naming or anything else you don't like.

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.