[Spice-devel] VM pools and libgovirt

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 08:35:16 PST 2013

Hey,

On Fri, Dec 06, 2013 at 06:14:52PM -0500, i iordanov wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> I have another patch for you to consider. This one removes some duplicated
> code by creating and using a utility function to ovirt-utils.c.

Ah cool, thanks. This mostly looks good, though I'd probably add a check
that the property has the right type using g_object_class_find_property.

> I also switched out the two G_MAXUINT's in OvirtVmPool for G_MAXUINT32's.

Hmm, I'm not sure about that one, what is the reasoning for it? I'd move
this to a different commit.

Thanks for working on getting rid of that duplicated code!