[Spice-devel] spice open source for android

周末 zhoumo199136 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:09:13 PST 2013

Dear all,    I'm sorry to bother you, but I got problems when I worked on spice for android. Please do me a favor!
    I want to learn about spice so that I can make it for android. I'm very glad to found this project(https://github.com/iiordanov/bVNC), but when I downloaded it, I found that it missed some files(some .java files, such as AbstractConnectionBean.java). Could you please upload the entire project?
    Thank you!