[Spice-devel] spice crashes

bruce bushby bruce.bushby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 04:23:37 PST 2013

Hi Klaus

I am also having trouble with a windows 7 guest when I install guest-tools.

I'm using some software called Altium Designer which "freezes" when I have
guest-tools installed.

I then installed just the win-qlx-debug driver and now, rather then
freezing, the windows 7 guest "blue screens" and I get a dump file.

No idea if the issues are related, just wanted to add the experience in
case it helps solve the issue.

Bruce