[Spice-devel] FOSDEM?

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 01:47:05 PST 2013

Hi

On 01/21/2013 09:04 PM, Jeremy White wrote:
> Are there going to be any SPICE devs at FOSDEM?  Anyone interested in
> trying to connect for a bit?  Is there already a logical place to connect?

There will be quite a few people of the team there.

We (Marc-André, Christophe, Alon, Zeeshan and me) are planning to get together
on Friday morning and work together from a (hired) conference room near
the central station. Perhaps you can join us there?

Christophe any update on hiring the conference room ?

Regards,

Hans