[Spice-devel] FOSDEM?

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 06:15:06 PST 2013

Hey,

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:47:05AM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> On 01/21/2013 09:04 PM, Jeremy White wrote:
> >Are there going to be any SPICE devs at FOSDEM?  Anyone interested in
> >trying to connect for a bit?  Is there already a logical place to connect?
>
> There will be quite a few people of the team there.
>
> We (Marc-André, Christophe, Alon, Zeeshan and me) are planning to get together
> on Friday morning and work together from a (hired) conference room near
> the central station. Perhaps you can join us there?
>
> Christophe any update on hiring the conference room ?

Yup, this proved to be difficult, so the current fallback plan is to gather
in a cafe with Internet access (unless someone has a nice lobby in their
hotel?). Local people pointed me at

Le Pantin
355, chaussée d'Ixelles
1050 Ixelles (Bruxelles)

Café Bota
Rue Royale 236 Koningsstraat
Brussel 1210 Bruxelles

The big drawback is that they only open at 11am...

So unfortunately not so great news on that front...