[Spice-devel] porting the virt-viewer onto Android

letterdove letterdove at yeah.net
Thu Jul 18 19:16:15 PDT 2013

Dear Miss/Mr,
I am an developer addicted to appliction development on Linux platform.  And I have been enthusiastic  over KVM technoly for while and experienced the spice client software virt-viewer. Now I'd like to port the virt-viewer onto Android platform.  I find it difficult to implement it for me ,however,since I am in fact lacking experience on across-platformed transplant. Additionally I 've not grasped of the vir-viewer thoroughly. I would appreciate you if you can give me some suggestions.

                                                                                                                                Yours sincerely
                                                                                                                                jhon.gong
                                                                                                                                July 19th,2013