[Spice-devel] spice-gtk how to use opengl

thddu 18611904912 at 163.com
Thu Nov 21 18:32:38 PST 2013

      The first issue has been resolved. Because I have a bad modification in qxl dirver. Spicec don't core dumped after when I change the qxl dirver to original. But the preformance isn't better than using sw canvas.
      Can you give me some precious suggestion if i want to improve the gl canvas performance. Thank you!