[Spice-devel] FOSDEM'14

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 03:28:51 PDT 2013

No idea about a room. I didn't submit a talk, maybe we could have a state-of talk, it would fit such a room. fosdem.org says until 15th of September request should be submitted to devrooms at fosdem.org , but I haven't found any archive of it.

> 2. Red Hat was cornerstone sponsor of the event in 2013, but now it
> isn't even listed... I cannot find any clarification in the Internet.
> Any news?

I'm sure there will be plenty of Red Hatters in the venue. No idea about the sponsorship state of things.

This sounds very interesting. I don't know what to do either - perhaps you could email devrooms at fosdem.org and ask if there has been a proposed virtualizatoin room.