[Spice-devel] oVirt support in aSPICE stalled due to broken network file I/O

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 09:09:48 PDT 2013

Hi Christophe,

I read through some govirt code, and I think you're right that gvfs is only
used during the fetching of the certificate. If that's the case, I will
start by not fetching the CA automatically, but requiring for users to
provide it to aSPICE the same way as they have to provide it for a simple
SPICE connection (within the "Import CA" dialog in aSPICE, which is
analogous to the --spice-ca-file option in virt-viewer). I think this will
work for most if not all people.

Thanks again!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.