[Spice-devel] What's the best Thin Client choice for spice?

孤小殇 lovicky at qq.com
Wed Jul 9 18:54:15 PDT 2014

I've tried several Linux Distributions to act as the Thin Client OS to use spice,
but all of them are way too large, for example, Ubuntu 14.04 server takes almost 1000M after installation and it increased to 1200M after installing X.
And installing spice and all it's dependencies made it worse.

So what Thin Client OS do you guys choose? I know there's a openthinclient, is there some more open source TC OS?
Or is there some way to build my own TC OS which is thin enough?