[Spice-devel] Inpout Channel Mouse Down

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:36:04 PDT 2014

My QT4 wrapper round the spice lib is going well, to the stage where I'm
displaying screens and sending them mouse input.

One quirk I can't figure out is the Mouse down event. When I send it to the VM
it seems to immediately send a mouse up as well.

So if I press and hold on a button in the VM, instead of the button just
staying down, it behaves as if I clicked and released.

I've checked via Debug output statements that I'm definitely not calling a
"spice_inputs_button_release", only a single "spice_inputs_button_press".

I don't seem to be doing anything different from the gtk spice-widget, maybe
there's some property settings I'm missing or something?

thanks,
--
Lindsay