[Spice-devel] Fwd: a question about Xspice

Uri Lublin uril at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 04:26:20 PDT 2014

On 10/22/2014 11:37 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Forwarding this to you guys from the xorg-devel list.
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

Hi Cynthia,

Xspice was developed with the (Linux) server/host in mind, not the guest.
Running on a server, it enable remote access to a physical machine using
Spice.

Of course, it can instead run on the guest, but that was not its purpose.
We already had a solution for the guest that uses Spice, as you've
mentioned.

Hope that helps,
     Uri.