[Spice-devel] [Spice-commits] 5 commits - gtk/Makefile.am vapi/Makefile.am

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 04:46:45 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:31:33PM +0100, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Build was not broken, which is when this rule applies.
>

> As a maintainer, I am not aware of such strict rule.

We can play that game for a while, but I'm not sure this is going to go
very far :) You initially sent the patches so I assume this means you
wanted a review. I spent some time on them, and indicated that they
could be made much nicer to reviewers/future readers, I would really
have appreciated to get a chance to review the v2, and some
understanding from your side when I mentioned that they were not
reviewed.
Regarding commit rules, I'm not aware of any written policy, so I just
assume them to be the same as other projects I'm familiar with.