[Spice-devel] [Spice-commits] 5 commits - gtk/Makefile.am vapi/Makefile.am

Marc-André Lureau marcandre.lureau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:53:19 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 12:46 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com>
wrote:

> We can play that game for a while, but I'm not sure this is going to go
> very far :) You initially sent the patches so I assume this means you
> wanted a review. I spent some time on them, and indicated that they

I sent them, because use said we need to send them too in spice-devel, even
when sending trivial fixes, although they already go in spice-commits. I
disagree with this duplication, so I am doing it for you, to sum up.

could be made much nicer to reviewers/future readers, I would really
> have appreciated to get a chance to review the v2, and some

You can still review the trivial fixes as they are committed either in
commit list or in spice-devel.

understanding from your side when I mentioned that they were not
> reviewed.
> Regarding commit rules, I'm not aware of any written policy, so I just
> assume them to be the same as other projects I'm familiar with.

We already discussed this several times.

--
Marc-André Lureau