[Spice-devel] Wiki cleanup

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Sep 23 04:07:29 PDT 2014

Hey,

Our wiki has been ridden with spam for a while, I've spent some time
cleaning that up (removing thousands of spam users and pages).
I've tried to be careful not to remove non-spam users/pages but I'm
fairly sure I've made a few mistakes there, I apologize for that.

Please let me know if your account has been removed, or if some pages
have gone missing. You are most likely to be impacted if you created
your account or new content in the last year or so. I made a backup of
the wiki database beforehand, so it should be possible to get back
missing data...

Last but not least, to avoid getting more spam in the future, I've
disabled creation of new users in the wiki. If you want a wiki account,
you will have to email the spice-devel mailing list, or Uri or me if you
want to keep it private.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but the wiki is much cleaner now!