[Spice-devel] Wiki cleanup

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Thu Sep 25 09:38:54 PDT 2014

Hey guys,

Now that the Wiki is in theory usable, I would like to propose that we
shift the bulk of spice-space.org content to the Wiki.

I'm willing to do a bit of work in the Wiki to help tidy some of this
up, but I think that would only be satisfying if I felt that it was
actually improving the user experience.

Right now, I find the Wiki and the main page to be a strange sort of
mirror, with both places having similar nav and similarly out of date
information.

If the idea seems sensible, then I'd propose that we work on the Wiki
until we feel it stands mostly on it's own, and when we hit that point,
we shift the main pages to reflect that.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Jeremy