[Spice-devel] windows guest file transfer -- am I using the correct howto?

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Wed Feb 4 12:01:09 PST 2015

On 02/04/2015 11:14 AM, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
>> "It’s currently not possible to configure folder sharing with virt-manager."
> Actually, this is no longer true. You can add a webdav channel now:
> https://elmarco.fedorapeople.org/Screenshot%20from%202015-02-04%2017:59:31.png

I do not see that option using the libvirt packages from debian testing/unstable.

There is no spice port option, and no name withwebdav in it.

libvirt-bin                                     1.2.9-8                      amd64
libvirt-clients                                 1.2.9-8                      amd64
libvirt-daemon                                  1.2.9-8                      amd64
libvirt-dev                                     1.2.9-8                      amd64
libvirt0                                        1.2.9-8                      amd64
python-libvirt                                  1.2.9-1                      amd64

# libvirtd --version
libvirtd (libvirt) 1.2.9