[Spice-devel] Patch to support LZ4 compression algorithm‏‏

LgDoor lgdoor at outlook.com
Tue Jan 6 23:01:56 PST 2015

has anybody tried this feature and encountered the displaying problems?

I just made a small change to enable lz4, but the image turns out to be broken (see the screenshots).
And I observed that it goes wrong only for the SpiceBitmap w/o SPICE_BITMAP_FLAGS_TOP_DOWN flag in the red_compress_image() function from red_worker.c .