[Spice-devel] problem of endian process of glib

jiangdahui jdh1988 at yeah.net
Tue Jan 20 22:47:42 PST 2015

Hi all:
    we are trying to run spice client on 32-bit sparc CPU machine which is big-endian, and the spice server is run on 64-bit x84 CPU machine which is small-endian, I tried to do some modifying  on client to adjust big endian to small endian before send to server, but the strange is that for different datas, like 0x2, and 0x423704720, different endians should be used to let the server get the expected value, I'm sure that the socket protocol has adaptation for the endian difference,but as you know, we use glib API to send data, so is it possible that the glib API has problem?