[Spice-devel] jpeg problem

乱舞 738899569 at qq.com
Wed Jul 22 01:14:23 PDT 2015

hi,all:
    When  I  transport images with jpeg in spice  to  reduce bandwidth.
i modify the spice-server   red_worker.c

worker->jpeg_state = SPICE_WAN_COMPRESSION_ALWAYS;
it worked, but caused some image visual problems,
if use jpeg ,there is a black rectangle In the upper left corner of lock screen(picture 1 inside the redline).
and when i move the window there would be many black lines on the screen (picture 2)
when use glz ,quic,or lz4, There would not be such a problem. But when I use jpeg ,the bandwidth would be lower,so I need to solve the problem.
How to solve this problem ? because of  lossy ?
picture1

picture 2