[Spice-devel] 2K/4K resolutions not available?

Mike ipso at snappymail.ca
Fri Jun 12 10:48:56 PDT 2015

Hi Christophe,

	I fired up a Fedora 22 live CD and it does change the guest resolution
when I resize the window, but only larger, it doesn't resize it smaller
for some reason.

When comparing the package versions between Fedora and Ubuntu, the
spice-client/spice-vdagent versions match, but it appears that Fedora 22
uses xorg-x11-drv-qxl v0.1.3-2 and Ubuntu uses xserver-xorg-video-qxl
v0.1.1-0ubuntu6. So I'm guessing that may be the issue...

I will see if I can get Ubuntu upgraded to the latest version to confirm
for sure.

Thanks.

--
Mike