[Spice-devel] 2K/4K resolutions not available?

Mike ipso at snappymail.ca
Mon Jun 15 09:47:17 PDT 2015

Hi Christophe,

	I installed Debian Testing and interestingly enough the higher
resolutions appear in the available resolution dropdown box, so we can
just pick the one we want and everything worked fine, even without the
spice agent installed and mucking about with dynamic resizing (which we
aren't interested in anyways).

Using Debian going forward may be the path of least resistance given
that Ubuntu doesn't seem too receptive to updating QXL anytime soon (I
have posted a bug report, but I noticed there were several outstanding
for over a year).

Thanks for your help.

--
Mike