[Spice-devel] Poor video performance

Thomas Foster thomas.foster80 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:50:14 PDT 2015

I currently use centos 7 and Fedora 21 guests with gnome3 desktop.

The application I am having issues with is any application that requires
redraw on screen (firefox, chrome, youtube, hulu..etc)  I wanted to be able
to test apps like arcgis desktop.

Right now I was just expecting quality video streams without the redraw
(choppy) issue.

Network configuration is all 10Gbe (internal infrastructure ), but 1gbe for
streaming to our laptops