[Spice-devel] Poor video performance

Thomas Foster thomas.foster80 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:13:27 PDT 2015

Ok..I was able to get very good video quality from the following desktops:
gnome2, fedora21-mate, and kde..So the problem was definitely with gnome3.

Are there any fixes for this issue, and if there is help needed to test
patches or packages for the enhancement of gnome3 I can help, as I have a
full lab at my disposal...:-)

Thanks for the help everybody!