[Spice-devel] spice-html5 and raw PCM playback

lgcortinas lgcortinas at gradiant.org
Mon May 18 09:06:50 PDT 2015

El 18/05/15 a las 15:26, Jeremy White escribió:

> Sorry; I didn't quite look in detail.  Debian still provides only
> spice-html5 0.1.4 - you need 0.1.5 or better for Opus support.
>
> (Presuming that you are focused on the spice-html5 player).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeremy

I have downloaded the javascript sources directly from the git repository
(http://cgit.freedesktop.org/spice/spice-html5/). When I connect to the
virtual
machine I get these errors:
     ERROR: This player cannot handle mode 1
     ERROR: This player cannot handle frequency 44100

So I suppose that OPUS is supported, but the server is not using it. If
the problem
is in the server, I think I should open another thread for this.

Thanks.
Lorenzo.