[Spice-devel] [NSIS 10/13] build: Add make dist

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 00:46:20 PST 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 10:03:06AM +0200, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> When splitting these patches, I've mistakenly changed ownership of this
> >> patch. I've set it back to you in my local repository.
> >
> > I've now pushed all these patches except for the 1st and last one, I
> > hope the authorship change was ok.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Any specific changes for these last two to get them merged?

As I said in the previous iterations, I'd rather drop 1/10. Regarding
10/10, I haven't really looked at it yet. It's quite a few files, and my
understanding is that it's very specific to oVirt infrastructure (ie if
I have my own jenkins instance, these files are not going to be usable
by it unless I do more tweaking to it).
Comparing this with the single hidden file which was added to libcacard
for travis-ci integration does not make it very compelling..

It seems it would be possible to have this automation directory in a
separate ovirt-wgt-ci git repository, and have build-artifact.sh clone
the right repository before building?