[Spice-devel] I am a China java development engineer, i had a chinese keyboard qusetion need to be solved

史建超 shijianchao at troila.com
Thu Dec 8 02:46:11 UTC 2016

Hello.
I am a China java development engineer,
My Android mobile project has used spice,
but according to the website to download the relevant steps SDK has 4 unexpected error resources on the web link is not available,
now I need to solve Chinese by Android keyboard input, transmission interface to channel window in the system of virtual desktop,
tried before pasting channel, but only the PC end can be realized.
Can you give me a full SDK,
or in the channel to change the keyboard channel interface, do not cut off or read all of the character, to complete the transmission of keyboard input characters.
and Spice for the Chinese keyboard input in the future whether there is support for the plan?

2016-12-08

史建超  Johnny
卓朗科技软件事业部
手机(Mobile):18612717308                 TROILA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD
座机(Phone):022-58301500-8048         天津卓朗科技发展有限公司
传真(Fax):022-58301518