[Spice-devel] I am a China java development engineer, i had a chinese keyboard qusetion need to be solved

Frediano Ziglio fziglio at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 12:05:58 UTC 2016

Which SDK are you referring to? Android?
Officially we don't provide Android application/library, which website are you referring to?
What's the problem with Android keyboard input you are having?
I can guess you are trying to connect to a virtual machine using Spice and an Android client
but having problem with input methods. We (as a team) are not that used to different input
methods, can you describe the problem you are having and how do you expect it should work?

Frediano