[Spice-devel] spice-gtk 0.33 issue

InQ-AllenKao AllenKao at inquartik.com
Fri Dec 9 06:45:29 UTC 2016

Hi,
I was connected to remote desktop from client to guest with dual-screen mode by spice-gtk 0.33, but there are two strange issue:

1.      Cannot change between full-screen-mode and window-mode by hot-key(shift-F11), which means that it can turns full-screen-mode from window-mode, but cannot rollback to window-mode.

2.      The dual-screen cannot perfectly works, for example, the mouse can move between two screens without any problem, but in my case, once my mouse appear at left-screen, it “in fact” works on right-screen’s relative position. (it’s hard to descripted clearly)
How can I solve these problem ?

My environment is:
Client: Ubuntu 16.04-desktop-amd64
Guest: win7-pro-64bit

高昇毅
機密雲產品開發部 工程師
Allen Kao
SecretCloud System Development Devision Engineer
allenkao at inquartik.com<mailto:allenkao at inquartik.com> | T +886 2 7733 0277  ext 16802
[cid:image003.png at 01D223DF.9B988970]
InQuartik is and beyond Patentcloud
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received the communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.