[Spice-devel] spice-gtk 0.33 issue

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Fri Dec 9 08:04:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 06:45:29AM +0000, InQ-AllenKao wrote:
> Hi,
> I was connected to remote desktop from client to guest with
> dual-screen mode by spice-gtk 0.33, but there are two strange issue:

Are you using spicy or remote-viewer or other client?

> 1.  Cannot change between full-screen-mode and window-mode by
> hot-key(shift-F11), which means that it can turns full-screen-mode
> from window-mode, but cannot rollback to window-mode.
>
> 2.  The dual-screen cannot perfectly works, for example, the mouse can
> move between two screens without any problem, but in my case, once my
> mouse appear at left-screen, it “in fact” works on right-screen’s
> relative position. (it’s hard to descripted clearly) How can I solve
> these problem ?

Are you saying that the client mapping is wrong? The left client window
is behaving as the guest's right display?

> My environment is:
> Client: Ubuntu 16.04-desktop-amd64
> Guest: win7-pro-64bit

Which version of spice-guest-tools? (qxl, windows spice-vdagent)

Feel free to paste/attach the debug from your client by running from a
terminal with SPICE_DEBUG=1 set

  toso