[Spice-devel] I am a China java development engineer, i hadachinese keyboard qusetion need to be solved

史建超 shijianchao at troila.com
Mon Dec 12 01:53:00 UTC 2016

Hello:
Currently only supports English keyboard keyboard characters,
and I need to be more can customize the input method of the keyboard,as shown in the attachment.

but when I was from the client to the virtual machine transmission,
transmission characters are truncated or virtual machine cannot be identified.

so I have considered Android keyboard from a copy paste the channel mobile terminal call PC side,
not only can solve the problem of the definition of input method, but also can solve the problem of image expression,
but sadly, still failed. Do you have any good idea? Or you can modify the interface of the spice
.

2016-12-12

史建超  Johnny
卓朗科技软件事业部
手机(Mobile):18612717308                 TROILA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD
座机(Phone):022-58301500-8048         天津卓朗科技发展有限公司
传真(Fax):022-58301518