[Spice-devel] [spice-server v2 8/9] reds: add support to ranks for video codecs

Victor Toso victortoso at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 15:16:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 02:14:28PM +0100, Victor Toso wrote:
> But fine. Before I split it up, what should be the expected behavior
> when a preferred video-codec message is received?

Scratch that. I do think this is nice to have for client with hw
decoding capabilities and I don't see how can it work satisfactorily
without handling priorities for video codecs in the server side.

I would prefer to keep the discussing on rank/priority usages instead of
dropping it. I understand that it might take awhile.

Thanks for the comments and reviews anyway,
  toso