[Spice-devel] [vd-agent-win32 0/2] Add support for WDDM driver

Fabio Fantoni fantonifabio at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 12 12:56:36 CET 2016

Il 10/02/2016 15:34, Fabio Fantoni ha scritto:
> Il 04/02/2016 17:01, Javier Celaya ha scritto:
>>

>> El 04/02/16 a las 16:59, Javier Celaya escribió:
>>> Hi

>>> You can just install spice-guest-tools.exe, as it includes both the
>>> patched vdagent.exe and the new driver.
>> Actually, I suspect you will have tu uninstall the previous driver
>> first, as I forgot to increase the version number and Windows will
>> probably say that the driver is already up to date.
>
> Thanks, I did some fast tests with them.
> The resolution change seems better, I tried all possible cases and now
> worked correctly always.
> The mouse seems better, mainly in case of high load when before was
> near unusable.
> About the occasional windows freeze I don't know if is solved, for now
> with your build wasn't happen.

The windows freeze still happen (is not related to Javier changes).
Can someone tell me if also have windows freeze with qxl-dod driver please?
Happen mainly browsing websites with videos, I use xen, spice with
streaming  disabled, windows 10 pro 64 bit guest.
Probably is useful to know if happen or not with different enviroment.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.