[Spice-devel] [vd-agent-win32 v2 0/2] Add support for WDDM driver

Victor Toso lists at victortoso.com
Tue Feb 16 14:23:50 UTC 2016

Hi Javier,

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:50:22AM +0100, Javier Celaya wrote:
> El 15/02/16 a las 17:01, Javier Celaya escribió:
> >

> >El 15/02/16 a las 16:38, Victor Toso escribió:
> >>Hi,

> >>You might be interested in taking a look at Sandy's work recently pushed
> >>to freedesktop at
> >>https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/qxl-wddm-dod/
> >>
> >>and thank you for your work on this,
> >>   toso
> >Thank you, Victor. I'll see if these patches are in sync with her job.
> It turns out they are not. In particular, she changed the interface to send
> a custom resolution to the driver. I'm going to try to coordinate with her,
> in case she also has a patch set for the vdagent, so do not push these
> patches upstream yet.
>
> Thanks for pointint this out.

Sure, you are welcome.

Sadly, I don't think Sandy will be working on this anymore. At this
moment I don't know anyone working on this. The work that she has done
is the latest that I'm aware of regarding improving qxl-wddm-dod for
windows 8+.

I consider this a WIP and not yet maintained upstream...

kind regards,
  toso