[Spice-devel] [vd-agent-win32 v2 0/2] Add support for WDDM driver

Javier Celaya javier.celaya at flexvdi.com
Tue Feb 23 15:41:05 UTC 2016

Hi

El 16/02/16 a las 15:23, Victor Toso escribió:
> Hi Javier,
>
> On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:50:22AM +0100, Javier Celaya wrote:

>>> Thank you, Victor. I'll see if these patches are in sync with her job.
>> It turns out they are not. In particular, she changed the interface to send
>> a custom resolution to the driver. I'm going to try to coordinate with her,
>> in case she also has a patch set for the vdagent, so do not push these
>> patches upstream yet.
>>
>> Thanks for pointint this out.
> Sure, you are welcome.
>
> Sadly, I don't think Sandy will be working on this anymore. At this
> moment I don't know anyone working on this. The work that she has done
> is the latest that I'm aware of regarding improving qxl-wddm-dod for
> windows 8+.
>
> I consider this a WIP and not yet maintained upstream...
>
> kind regards,
>    toso
I have not heard from Sandy yet. So, I suggest accepting these patches
as they are now, since they work with the binary WDDM drivers issued by
Red Hat to date. We will pick Sandy's work into our repository, as long
as we do not break the current interface between vdagent and WDDM driver.

Best

j <mailto:javier.celaya at flexvdi.com>avier.celaya at flexvdi.com

+34 876 60 00 73

@j_celaya