[Spice-devel] Questions about experimental Spice compositor rebase

Yury Shvedov shved at lvk.cs.msu.su
Thu Mar 24 16:38:57 UTC 2016

Yes, this is the most significant problem of this project. I do not have
time at all now. All I can to do now is to suggest you to try put the
line to the repaint function I wrote you some time ago and put an debug
output about the damage argument.

You will see then how does it affects to the repaint's calls frequency
(repaint function sends data on each call). And the image on the client.

Compare spice repaint function with rdp one.

All that things I suppose to do further.

--
Kind Regards,
Yury Shvedov