[Spice-devel] USB redirection issue

InQ-AllenKao AllenKao at inquartik.com
Mon Nov 21 09:46:03 UTC 2016

Hi, I’m trying to use USB redirection from my thin client to guest VM via remote viewer, but it always shows the message: “
USB redirection support not compiled in”.
And I already installed virt-viewer 3.0(x86) and UsbDk 1.0.15_x86 on my thin client, it can connect to guest VM by remote viewer successfully.

Here is my environment:
        Thin client: windows7 embedded
        Host: CentOS 7.2
        Guest: windows7 pro
        Hypervisor: qemu-kvm 2.2.0

Its there anything wrong?

高昇毅
機密雲產品開發部 工程師
Allen Kao
SecretCloud System Development Devision Engineer
allenkao at inquartik.com<mailto:allenkao at inquartik.com> | T +886 2 7733 0277  ext 16802
[cid:image003.png at 01D223DF.9B988970]
InQuartik is and beyond Patentcloud
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received the communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.